1.Download the app from the App Store:
2. Register with an e-mail or log in using your Facebook or Gmail account.
3. Select your favorite colors, styles and brands during the onboarding. Later you’ll see outfits with these preferences in an endless feed on the home screen.
4. Check out (or skip) the tutorial on how to add items, refine filters, use “What to Wear?”, see outfits with shop item before buying.
5. Land on the Home screen with outfit ideas based on your taste.Here you see combinations with the brands, colors and styles that you selected during onboarding. You can modify these in the “Filter” in the top right. All items and outfits can be shopped via the affiliated links.
6. Start adding items from the “Plus” button on the Home screenor in the “Items” section. Here’s how you can do this easily: https://lakoketaapp.com/help/
7. Use the “What to Wear” button to see ready-to-wear outfits with your own clothes. If you usually start building your outfits from a specific item, make sure you add it as “preferred” and you’ll see it in all outfit suggestions.
8. Create your outfits manually in the “Outfits” section.
9. See top picks based on your preferences in The Shop section. You can also shop by category, but make sure to check how new items combine with your own clothes before buying by tapping the “What to Wear” button.