How To Wear The Sweater Dress Trend This Fall and Winter
A sweater dress is undeniably a must-have item in our wardrobe! Scrolling through our Instagram feed this look juts out all along…
Beyond the fact that a sweater dress is comfy and cozy, it looks stylish with sneakers, heels, and either tall or ankle boots. Yep, that knit jem is sallied out to be the most worn trend for Fall/ Winter 2020.
Here is why the sweater dress trend is to rule in the streets and in our homes
- You can dress them up and down easily. Add some statement earrings and a chunky necklace for a date night out or go sporty/ casual for a weekend stroll with sneakers and a pair of warm knee-high stockings.
2. They are occasion friendly – “Is sweater dress business casual?” – It can be that too!!! Aside from the fact that you can use La Koketa App as your go-to stylist and simply tap “Style” and “What to wear?” you can effortlessly pair it with pumps add a sleek bag for a business-y look and don’t forget to leave your other hand vacant for holdin‘ that instagrammable latte cup ☕ 😉!
In the screens above:
– Added the sweater dress to Preferred item
– Choose your style
– Pick from the outfit suggested by La Koketa App AI algorythm
3. Versatile and adaptable sweater dresses can be transitioned from early fall way back into cold winter days and even styled for the stay-at-home holiday season…
Wear the fine knit options for the warm falls. Try to incorporate a stiff collar shirt beneathe for a corporate look – if there is a need ;).
Use the cable knit and chunky versions as a base for layering in cold winters.
Instead of adding over, try adding beneath the sweater dress – a pair of skinny jeans or even better – sleek leather leggings would be just perfect for layering…
Overall, there are numerous ways to rock this look for this season
- Cuddle in oversized and slouchy sweater dress for a laid-back effortless vibe, paired with sneakers, or slippers 🥿
- Pick the turtleneck version of a sweater dress with a statement belt to sculpt the look, shape it and structure it. Squeeze into stilettoes for a classy look or swipe them with OTK velvet treasures for a seductive vibes…
- Go monochromatic.
- Oh, do not forget the animal print, geometric patterns and color block choices of sweater dresses.
There are no boundaries for your imagination and no style police could touch you here, ‘cos you simply can’t go wrong.
Finally, as Black Friday is close and the abundance of options here are major, scroll down to add our picks that will put you on top of fall/ winter trends this seson and get you out on the streets (if it is COVID allowed, of course).
Stay healthy and stylish, girls!