Brad Pitt once said: “For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be!” (yep, that Brad Pitt 😊)
I can’t think of an easier way to do that but expressing it through your looks!
Right vs. wrong outfit is a juxtaposition that can make you understand the power of clothes.
Now, research shows that what we wear affects us. Putting on different clothes creates different thoughts and mental processes… clothes can change our mood and thoughts…
Though social creatures, our social obligations are not prerequisites for feeling great about our appearance. You can dress up simply because looking good makes you happy. But more often than not, the situations where we put a lot of care into our outfits are big events.
The best-case scenario: dress for both reasons – because it boosts your self-esteem and because you want to look situationally appropriate.
It’s not a secret that the right outfit changes your attitude and predefines the outcome of any situation. Every woman knows that.
Whether you’re trying to find an outfit for a wedding or a friend’s party, the pressure is the same – you don’t want to get it wrong and stand there feeling like you are the only one who didn’t understand the dress code. It really doesn’t help your confidence if you feel you are not quite wearing the right outfit.
With this post, we tried to muse you with some simple situations hoping that you would recognize the power of dressing spot-on in all its complexity!
Simply remember this: the right outfit puts you in the right frame of mind while the wrong outfit affects your self-confidence and disturbs your flow!
1. The wrong outfit will mess you up, while the right one will class you up:
2. The wrong outfit brings you down, while the right one lifts you up:
3. The wrong outfit makes you feel off-limits, the right one opens doors:
4. The wrong outfit makes you clumsy, the right one makes you smooth:
Ready to attempt the right outfit with La Koketa App ✌?
Follow us on social and read these:
- What was wrong with Apple event 2021?
- Outfit Diaries of a Camper Girl
- La Koketa Magazine – Issue 8
- What to wear – beach edition
- La Koketa Magazine – Issue 7
Stay tuned for more xoxo