Why you should wear the trend right now and how to style it
Another style pattern that is on our radar right now! This graphic print is best worn (not surprisingly) in black and white. 😁
To top that, polka dots are great for transitional seasons as you can simply throw on a piece, and at the same time, you’ll never look like you’ve made a huge effort.
Overall, polka dots bare that pretty retro accent together with that ’80s, 90′-tishi vibe!
Of course, it depends on what you already have in your wardrobe and the easiest way to find that (‘cos how can you remember all your belongings?!) is to use la koketa app to digitize all your clothes ✨
So, once you’ve done this comes the: “How To Style Them?”
Well, below are some tried and tested ideas:
- 🖤 Opt for a matching mini jacket – especially if you have a polka dot maxi dress;
2. 🖤 Work them with more patterns – go for leopard (keep the black and white theme though) or go for zebra. 🦓 – this applies if you have polka dot top or pants in your closet;
3. 🖤 With a skirt/ pants for a more laid back and casual look – go for a white tee or a knit sweater;
A few extra tips:
- glamourize the trend by adding some gold jewels and accessories;
- wear it casual with sneakers and a loose fitted clothes
- Each one of the tips will love to add a pair of red lips and a chic bag!
Black and white polka dots may seem common, but we advise you not to stick to commons 😉 Look what’s in my wishlist just now:
Check out our blog and help page for more style tips on prepping up for transitional seasons and not only 🙂
Interested in how our app manages styling on real people? Hold your breath a second more to see how la koketa styled our gorgeous client in the trend:
Oh, and before I go – you could use the trend with shoes and accessories, of course: